Friday 26 February 2010

An Award for me!


I was thrilled today to discover I'd been passed this Award by Gaye - thank you so much for thinking of me.

First of all, the rules:

1. Thank the person that gave it to you;
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog;
3. Link to the person who nominated you;
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows;
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers;
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate; and
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.

I'd like to pass this Award to:

1. Christel at Christel Jensen Little Treasure
2. Marlies at Marlies En Minies
3. Norma at Make Mine Mini
4. Pilar at Las Minis De Pilar
5. Genevieve at Genevieve's Miniacollection
6. Mercedes at Liberty Biberty
7. Linda at Une Petit Folie

Thank you all for the inspiration and entertainment.

And finally, seven things about me:

1. I played the cello for five years at high school;
2. I am in no hurry for grandchildren;
3. I was presented with a book on historical costume at school age 10 - I still have it;
4. I love new books, especially that very satisfying "crackle" when they're opened for the first time;
5. My ancestors were Norse;
6. I dislike whisky; and
7. I love late Spring.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Irene for the award. I am touched.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena por el premio, tienes un blog precioso.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene,

    I know you're working on Hambleton just now, so I'm looking forward to more pics. keep them coming!

    V

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online